Product recall and safety notices
The National Landlords Association has been made aware of the following product recall and safety notices.
Please note this is not intended to be a full list of all recall notices, which would be extensive. NLA have selected only those which we feel will affect products and services which landlords either use or supply to their tenants. Further notices pertaining to products sold outside of the UK are not included unless they have been also reported to be on sale in the UK.
For more information please click on the relevant product link below. If you have an enquiry about a particular product please contact the manufacturer or the supplier direct.
The Association of Manufacturers of Domestic Appliances (AMDEA) encourage the public to register their appliances, in a drive to improve the traceability of products to facilitate recall for safety repairs.
Members have synchronised their online registration pages to provide registration of new products and of existing/installed products up to twelve years old and a change of address facility.
Register your appliances here https://www.registermyappliance.org.uk
If you become aware of a relevant notice that is not on here, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- Zyurong LED Ceiling Light - Week 32 2018
- The Topolek GEHS007AW CO alarm - Week 26 2018
- Vigor drain cleaner - Week 25 2018
- Dimplex hot water tank Week 11 - 2018
- Kitchenaid kettle manufactured between January 2013 and June 2017
- Bosch / Neff gas hobs manufactured 2009 - 2011
- Seruman - Aroma diffuser [Week 7, 2018]
- GAO remote control plug sockets – [Week 3 2018]
- GU10 LED spotlight
- Skitia Electric Grill
- Belling and New World cookers
- Caple brand refrigerators manufactured between 2007 and 2008
- Beko & Blomberg Condenser Tumble Dryers
- Screwfix Titan Wallpaper Stripper
- Hotpoint Fridge Freezer
- Gazco gas fire [Week 23, 2017]
- Haichen smoke alarm [Week 1, 2017]
- Lazy Ladder telescopic ladder [Week 50, 2016]
- Risk of carbon monoxide release during the storage of wood pellets
- Argos 10 Litre Dehumidifier
- SupportPlus Stainless Steel Kettle
- Top-Max LED Spot Lightbulb
- Wolseley Center Brand 2KW Fan Heaters
- Marko telescopic ladder, [Week 7, 2016]
- DIY Essentials telescopic ladder, [Week 7, 2016]
- Pifco Electric Stove, February 2016
- Dimplex & Dimco dehumidifiers [Week 3, 2016]
- Hotpoint, Hotpoint - Ariston, Ariston, Indesit & Creda Tumble dryers (2014-2015) [Week 2 2016]
- LG Washing machines [Week 2 2016]
- Hotpoint Washing machines [Week 2 2016]
- Hotpoint, Indesit & Creda Tumble dryers 2004 - 2015
- Dehumidifier [pdf 91KB, week 35 2015]
- Risks from redundant solid fuel back boilers
- SMEG Gas cookers [pdf 120KB, week 31 2015]
- Linxor telescopic ladder [pdf 84KB, week 30 2015]
- WAHL kettle [pdf 80KB, week 26 2015]
- Wooden bunk beds [pdf 85KB week 20 2015]
- Ajax Blusdeken fire blanket [pdf 82KB week 17 2015]
- Ajax Fire Blanket [pdf 88KB week 17 2015]
- Mains Lead [pdf 95KB week 16 2015]
- Lohas LED light bulbs [pdf 86KB week 11 2015]
- Muludu electric mixer tap [pdf 110KB week 10 2015]
- Ducsa electric radiator [pdf 78KB week 5 2015]
- Ducsa panel heater [pdf 114KB week 5 2015]
- Kenwood / Russel Hobbs microwave ovens [pdf 77KB week 19 2014]
- Dyson fan heater [pdf 78 KB week 17 2014]
- Bush (Argos own brand) washing machine [pdf 84 week 17 2014]
- Haier washing machine [pdf 78KB week 17 2014]
- Pyroguard and Pyranova glazing glass (COUNTERFEIT) [pdf 104KB week 6 2014]
- Stone and Artificial Stone Fireplace Surround Warning [ext June 2013]
- Bosch Dishwasher Repair Action [ext March 2013]
- Beko Fridge Freezers - important safety notice [pdf 258KB July 2011]
- Wylex, Crabtree and Volex circuit protection products [pdf 220KB, July 2010]
- Window blind cord safety [pdf 2014]
- Beko, Leisure and Flavel gas cookers [pdf 75KB, Sept 2009]
- Belling gas cookers [pdf 80KB, Sept 2009]
- Sealey fan heater model no. FH2008 [pdf 148KB, Sept 2009]
To add or remove a product recall or safety notice to this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your message for the attention of the Operations Team.
This information sheet is part of a series produced by the NLA.
Further information and membership application forms may be obtained by contacting the National Landlords Association, 2nd Floor, 200 Union Street, London, SE1 0LX. (Tel: 020 7840 8900), by e-mail at email@example.com or by visiting the Membership area of the NLA website.
This Information Sheet is intended as general guidance only for individual readers and does not constitute accountancy, tax, investment or other professional advice. NLA Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this Information Sheet. Tax legislation, the law and practices by government and regulatory authorities are constantly changing and the guidance given should be assumed to be correct only as at the date of publication.