Marketing Material & Online Member Verification
In a recent survey, over 80% of NLA Members said they’d like to be able to differentiate themselves from local competition.
We offer a range of promotional support to help support your lettings business:
- NLA Membership Card
- 'About NLA' information leaflet for tenants
- Moving in’ folders for tenants
NLA Membership Card
The NLA Membership Card represents a symbol of excellence. With the ability to present this card to any new or existing tenants, members can easily demonstrate their commitment to the professional letting of properties.
'About NLA' - Information for Tenants leaflet
By educating tenants about choosing a member of the NLA, we aim to increase awareness of the numerous benefits our membership has for when tenants are next looking for a property to rent.
This leaflet explains:
- Why it’s important for them to consider using a reputable landlord
- What it means to be a member of the National Landlords Association
Tenant ‘Moving in’ folder
The folder is designed to hold the many items of paperwork that a landlord often hands over to tenants.
- The Tenancy Agreement
- A Deposit Protection Certificate
- An inventory
- Details of emergency contact numbers
- Whatever else you can fit into it!
Invite tenants to verify your membership!
Our online register of members will allow others to verify that you are a certified member of the NLA – No personal details are revealed.
Distance yourself from rogue landlords and promote your professionalism.