The EPC Man

078 1303 5717
(4 ratings)
Contact Supplier


The EPC Man Network provides Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) for both Domestic and Commercial Properties throughout the UK. If you are letting a property in the UK, you must provide an EPC to potential tenants.

All EPC Man Assessors are fully accredited and insured to provide EPC's for all types of rental properties. Please visit and select your local area to find the contact details of your local Energy Performance Certificate provider. 

Key Services:

  • Domestic Energy Performance Certificates
  • Commercial Property Energy Performance Certificates
  • Advice on Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards being introduced in April 2018.

Member Offers:

To take advantage of our exclusive supplier offers, please login or join the NLA

Customer Reviews

"Excellent and Prompt 5/5"

002111 | 11 August 2018 - 8:51am

Had a response immediately to my enquiry and was put in touch with Robin , local to me. Extremely professional -- he had done some research first on planning dates to confirm conversion dates for these properties.
Also prepared plans that are very useful for advertising.

Reasonable price and highly recommended.
Not sure if the stars are reflecting this


"Excellent service"

169934 | 11 August 2018 - 7:15am

Received a reply by return, followed by a call to arrange visit to inspect property and produce EPC. Very efficient service. Highly recommended.


"Your Review"

176513 | 10 August 2018 - 3:21pm

Hi, Apologies for the late reply but the system has not been working for a while.

Please let me know who you emailed as we have many emails from NLA members and answer all of them promptly. I apologise if you were somehow missed.

Kind Regards

The EPC Man


"This guy is uncontactable"

040586 | 30 April 2018 - 3:37pm

I emailed this guy about three weeks ago to arrange an EPC - he has never replied to my enquiry.