Protecting Your Property - Complete Inventory Reporting Services from No Letting Go
No Letting Go provides complete property inventory reporting services to both private landlords and lettings agents across the UK. With a network of over 40 offices we provide a national service, delivered locally. Our dedicated management team has unrivalled track record within the lettings industry making us the ideal partner to help you deal with the day-to-day problems of self management. We work closely with landlords and agents, with big and small portfolios and pride ourselves on being able to offer a uniquely flexible service.
Our services comprise on site condition reports including inventory, check in, check out, damage and dilapidations, property visits, block management visits, new build snagging and specialist visit services for all types of properties. We excel in our professional approach to tenants, local knowledge, flexibility and after sales support. Our focus is working with you to protect your property acting making it easy for you to professionally manage your portfolio at lower costs.
As part of our 'adding value' philosophy we also offer Legionella risk reporting services and can also provide our tablet-based, report building technology, Kaptur to those clients who want to carry out their own inventories in-house. Our online central report management software, used by over 900 property clients, gives visibility of the whole booking and quality control process in real time, creates and manages all reports giving complete control of the inventory process.
- Inventory and Schedule of Condition - in a professionally laid out format, easy to read, clear guidance notes, embedded digital photographs for every room and scanned signature.
- Student Services – bespoke lower cost reports for large portfolio landlords, specialist check in and check outs for single room and multi tenant properties.
- Web based access for all reports
- Adjudication advice and support
- Bespoke Property and Block Site Visits
- Check Out – including digital photographs, detailed cleanliness report, meter readings, key lists, scanned signature, typed and professionally presented damage and dilapidations report with all photographs and explanation notes to help you to determine damages.
- Property Visits – we will organise the visits, optional digital pictures, identifying maintenance issues in a single report.
- Central call centre and local office contact
- Out of hours service
- Check In – option to combine with inventory, digital photographs, detailed cleanliness report, meter readings, key lists and scanned signature.
Contact us on 0800 8815 366 or visit www.nolettinggo.co.uk