Ideal Flatmate is the first roomsharing platform to focus on matching tenants up based on compatibility.
It launched in 2016 and has grown fast to be one of the busiest flatsharing sites in the UK, with 100,000s of flathunters and 1,000s of landlords using the service to find their perfect home. The site allows landlords to find out more about their potential tenants and to undertake a more careful vetting process before actually meeting them.
NLA Members receive 15% off all membership packages on Ideal Flatmate.
To see how Ideal Flatmate works, visit https://www.idealflatmate.co.uk/p/how-it-works.
How to advertise your property
- Click 'Add a Listing' from the homepage at www.idealflatmate.co.uk
- Select the type of landlord you are.
- Add some information about your property and some photos (they can take professional photos for you).
- If you want to upgrade for an advance package, pay and submit.
- Your property will be live on Ideal Flatmate within minutes.
- Receive enquiries directly via the messaging board and get emails and texts to confirm interest from tenants.
Visit www.idealflatmate.co.uk to get started, or call one of their specialists on 020 3866 3701.
What the customers are saying
"I used Ideal Flatmate to find a new tenant for my house share in London. The people I met through Ideal Flatmate were professional and friendly. People were very active on the website and in only a couple of days I had several viewings arranged to see the house/ I will definitely use it again."
Rose Falconer, Live-in Landlord.
"Loved dealing with the team at Ideal. They made what can be a complicated process easy and hassle free. Great service from start to finish!"
David Sealey, Professional Landlord
"Love the guys at Ideal, after using the site had a great experience and found a fun roomate :) keep up the good work!"
Dylan Ferguson, Flatsharer
"Found someone to replace me in my old flatshare using Ideal Flatmate. I tried a few other sites but this one was easy to use, not expensive and helped me find someone who suited our flat and was able to move in at the ideal time! Thanks guys!"
Ruth Pringle, Tenant