- Fully automated online system
- Online case tracking facility
- Telephone support line
- Fixed Price solution under normal circumstances*
- Personalised service
- Discounted rates to NLA Members
*Terms and Conditions apply. The fixed price scenario relates to all costs of rent recovery up to and including the 1st court hearing. There are no additional charges if successful.
If you are looking to recover any losses in rent from past or present tenants, our NLA Rent Recovery service can assist you.
There are a few different methods for recovering rent owed when regular rent recovery methods were ineffective.
These methods include:
- Third Party Debt
- Debt collection performed by someone outside of the initial transaction or contract
- 7 Day Demand
- A letter drafted by a lawyer demanding payment within the fixed period of seven days
- Statutory Demand
- As the creditor, you can make this demand without involving a lawyer, giving your tenant 21 days to either pay their rent arrears or reach an agreement to pay. If your tenant fails to respond within the stated period, you are entitled to apply for your tenant’s bankruptcy.
- Ground Rent
- Referring to recovery of Ground Rent using a rent recovery collection service
At NLA Rent Recovery we understand that each household situation can be different from the other and one service might not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, we aim to offer a more personalised service by asking you for the additional information needed to help us tailor solutions to your particular rent recovery circumstance.