NLA Property Repossession
Take the stress-free route with NLA Property Repossession
Discounts for full NLA Members
If you are looking into legally evicting your tenant(s) and getting your property back as quickly and as simply as possible, then contact our NLA Property Repossession team, who can help alleviate the pressure on you, and avoid elevated costs likely in any property repossession case.
The most common reasons for evicting a tenant are:
- Failure to pay rent (otherwise known as rent arrears)
- Damage to your property
- Causing a nuisance or breaching any other aspects of the tenancy agreement
How We Work
Our NLA Property Repossession team won’t just assume you are dealing with rent arrears, damage, or anti-social behaviour. We will ask you to answer a few simple questions about your personal property repossession situation to ensure we can recommend the most suitable solution.
Note: This Property Repossession Service is available in England and Wales only.
- Fully automated online ordering system
- Online case management • Telephone Support Line
- Fixed Price solutions, no additional costs under normal circumstances*
- Accelerated eviction times through High Court Sheriffs
- Discounted rates for full NLA Members
* Terms and Conditions apply. The fixed price scenario or Property Repossession relates to all costs up to and including the 1st court hearing. There are no additional charges if successful.