- Fully automated online ordering system
- Online case management
- Free Support Line
- Fixed Price solutions, no additional costs under normal circumstances*
- Accelerated eviction times through High Court Sheriffs
- Discounted rates to NLA Full Members
* Terms and Conditions apply. The fixed price scenario relates to all costs up to and including the 1st court hearing. There are no additional charges if successful.
If you are looking to legally evict your tenant(s) and get your property back as quickly and as simply as possible, then contact our NLA Property Repossession team, who can help alleviate the pressure on you, and avoid elevated costs.
Most common reasons to repossess your property are:
- Failure to pay rent (otherwise known as rent arrears)
- Damage to your property
- Causing a nuisance or breaching any other aspects of the tenancy agreement
However, at NLA Property Repossession we don’t assume. Instead we ask you to answer a few simple questions, based on which we can recommend a solution most suitable for you.
Note: Service avilable in England and Wales only.