Telford & Wrekin Council Consults on Selective Licensing
Telford & Wrekin Council has launched a public consultation on its proposal to designate four areas as subject to selective licensing. These areas are:
- Hadley & Leegomery
- Malinslee & Hollinswood
- Brookside & Sutton Hill; and
Which are highlighted in this, council produced, map of the area.
Landlords are encouraged to download copies of the relevant questionnaires here: Selective Licensing Printable Material
The Council is also hosting a number of engagement meetings for local landlords and residents, details of which are below:
Hadley and Leegomery
- Tuesday 18 July 2017, 3pm to 5pm at Hadley Community Library, Hadley Learning Community.
Brookside and Sutton Hill
- Wednesday 19 July 2017, 4pm to 6pm at Hub on the Hill (previously Sutton Hill Community Centre), Sutton Hill.
- Tuesday 1 August 2017, 4pm to 6pm at Brookside Central, Brookside.
- Tuesday 25 July 2017, 4pm to 6pm at Park Lane Centre, Woodside
Malinslee and Hollinswood
- Wednesday 26 July 2017, 4pm to 6pm at Hollinswood Neighbourhoood Centre, Hollinswood.
- Thursday 3 August 2017, 2.30pm to 4.30pm at Malinslee Family Centre, Old Park Primary School, Malinslee, TF3 2BF.
The NLA has lodged objections to these proposals on the basis that they are likely to increase costs for landlords and tenants alike in the affected areas. Download our full response to the consultation here.