Latest NLA Podcast looks at your options following the tax changes... listen now
In the latest episode of the NLA Podcast Inside Property, presenter Richard Blanco is joined by experts in property developments and mortgage finance:
- Jamie Fraser, private landlord who is considering selling
- Nicole Bremner, founder of developer, East Eight, who is considering expansion
- Ben Sheils, accounting director from Micro Business
- John Cox, principal of finance broker Mortgage-Desk
The half-hour podcast covers a number of issues that landlords may face due to reduced profitability, such as:
- Is buy-to-let still a worthwhile investment?
- Should landlords consider selling up?
- What are the benefits of incorporation in avoiding the extra costs?
- What impact will the tougher lending criteria have on buy-to-let finance?