In the latest episode of the NLA Podcast Inside Property, presenter Richard Blanco is joined by experts in property developments and mortgage finance:
- Jamie Fraser, private landlord who is considering selling
- Nicole Bremner, founder of developer, East Eight, who is considering expansion
- Ben Sheils, accounting director from Micro Business
- John Cox, principal of finance broker Mortgage-Desk
The half-hour podcast covers a number of issues that landlords may face due to reduced profitability, such as:
- Is buy-to-let still a worthwhile investment?
- Should landlords consider selling up?
- What are the benefits of incorporation in avoiding the extra costs?
- What impact will the tougher lending criteria have on buy-to-let finance?