The National Landlords Association strives for a society with a private-rented sector that is a safe, secure and viable investment operating in a free-market economy. To this end, the Association works in co-operation with national and local government for a thriving private-rented sector where the legislative framework provides for a fair and equitable balance between the interests of residential landlords and tenants.
The Association is committed to promoting and protecting the interests of private residential landlords and to encouraging the supply of good quality accommodation under sound management.
- Encourage good standards of management in the private-rented sector, principally by promoting codes of practice.
- Lobby government and other national agencies at all levels with a view to influencing the legislative and regulatory environment for the private-rented sector.
- Create an effective regional and local branch network that can work in co-operation with local authorities to establish a reasonable and equitable balance between the private rented sector and enforcement agencies.
- Work in co-operation with other organisations where there is a common interest in the private-rented sector.
- Develop a range of member services with a view to encouraging private landlords to remain in the sector and encouraging others to join.
Your use of NLA services (including this website and Membership Services) is subject to the following terms (where relevant) which together with the specific Associate-ship, or Membership, Terms & Conditions, govern your relationship with NLA. You will be deemed to consent to all these terms if you access this website further or use, or subscribe to, any of our services.
Terms & Conditions - Associate Users
Terms & Conditions - Basic Members
Terms & Conditions - Full Individual Members
Terms & Conditions - Family Members