Why join the NLA?
When you join the National Landlords Association, you’re instantly connected to our Knowledge Network – a wealth of business and legal information, professional expertise, networking opportunities and local representatives. As a member of the NLA you will have access to a wide range of products and services with discounts and privileges that are exclusive to the NLA members.
What are the benefits of joining the NLA?
Know your rights and responsibilities as a landlord
- FREE and unlimited access to our expert Telephone Advice Line
- FREE access to our 24/7 information resource - Online Library
- FREE access to NLA webinars
- FREE quarterly subscription to UK Landlord magazine
- Discounted rates on our attendance based Landlord Development courses to help you develop your professional skills
Access a wide range of landlord support services
- Complete access to different types of online editable forms, agreements, notices and letters
- FREE Tax Investigation Insurance in case of an HMRC enquiry – worth over £100
- Access to NLA Licensing 365 to keep up to date on landlord licensing schemes and consultations affecting your portfolio
- Discounted rates or cash back on NLA Services including NLA Mortgages, NLA Tenant Checks, NLA Property Insurance and more...
Meet fellow landlords
- Attend local, regional and national meetings for landlords
- Meet local NLA representatives and council spokespeople in your area to get updates on legislation and local licensing
Gain a competitive edge
- Exclusive use of the ‘NLA Member logo’ and ‘NLA Membership Card’
- Obtain additional marketing support materials, explaining to your tenants the importance of using a reputable landlord
- Promote your membership by inviting your tenants to verify your membership status via our online member verification tool
- Achieve NLA Accredited Status and stand out as a professional landlord
Strengthen our voice
We represent members' views and interests at a local, national and European level. We work to influence policy making through government, parliamentarians, regulators and other interest bodies to ensure a fair and balanced private rented sector. Your membership and participation in NLA Campaigns can help us represent a more powerful collective voice to the government, and ultimately get a fairer deal for landlords in the private rented sector.
Not a member of the NLA?
If you have any queries regarding your membership please feel free to contact us at
T: 020 7840 8937