My tenant owes just under £4,000 which crept up during the eviction process. Have been through the courts with a CCJ for last four years but he just keeps leaving his job. Now he has moved and no one knows where he lives - how do I find out?

Plenty of tracing agents who can help you find him - normally charge around £50 for their services.

I have a question of my own though- does anyone know of a company that pursues tenants for rent arrears on a no win no fee basis? Your situation above is quite common unfortunately and its frustrating to let them get away with it.