Newton Abbot Landlord Open Evening
A free event open to anyone interested in letting property. Ideal for first time buyers and seasoned landlords.
Helpful ‘bite-size’ talks delivered by industry experts on:
- Landlords, the Law and Legionella - E-Plus Global Ltd
- Gas Safety Certificates - a warning for landlords - Boyce Hatton Solicitors
- GDPR applies to you! - Boyce Hatton Solicitors
- Universal Credit:- making it work for landlords – Department for Work and Pensions
- Family Fortunes! – Peplows Chartered Accountants
- Additional exhibitors and trade stands covering all aspects of letting
BOOKING AND FURTHER INFORMATION
This event has been organised by Teignbridge District Council.
There is no need to book, you can just register at the door.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Your NLA Representative for this area is firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The hours spent attending this event will contribute towards Continued Professional Development (CPD) for NLA Accredited landlords. The relevant number of hours should be manually added to your CPD profile on the NLA Online Library.