UKALA Tenant Check
UKALA Tenant Check helps letting agents remove the risks for landlords in renting their property. When renting a property a tenant check should always be carried out.
With UKALA Tenant Check you can simply enter details of the tenant and you can find out if they:
- Have been made bankrupt or are insolvent
- Are NOT who they claim to be
- Are NOT employed and/or earning the amount they claim to be earning
- Have NOT lived at the previous address given
- Have experienced problems with previous landlords/letting agents
- We can even give you our assessment of their ability to afford the rent!
We recommend at the very least a basic tenant check before handing over the keys.
BASIC TENANT CHECK
The Basic Tenant Check will provide confidence to proceed knowing the tenant is who they claim to be and any irregularities that you may wish to consider.
- County Court Judgment (CCJ) Search
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Search
- Residency/Address History Confirmation
- Alias Name Search
- Linked Addresses located and searched
- ID/date of birth verification Checks
FULL TENANT REFERENCE CHECK
The Full Tenant Check combines the results of the Basic Tenant Check with:
- References obtained from employer (including income confirmation)
- References obtained from previous landlord (or letting agent)
- Income verification for self-employed applicants
- Background checks to confirm employment is genuine
- Confirmation of property ownership
- Validation of bank account details
- We also provide an affordability calculation so that you can determine the prospective tenants’ ability to meet the rental payment commitment.
How much does it cost
We are able to offer agents the option to purchase bulk tenant checks enabling you to make significant savings on either our basic or full tenant checks:
Price Example: BASIC TENANT CHECK
|PRE PURCHASE||Member price (each tenant check)
||Non Member price (each tenant check)|
|10 Tenant Checks
|25 Tenant Checks
|50 Tenant Checks||£5.50||£7.00|