Supporting your business
What are the benefits of being a UKALA member?
The benefits of being a UKALA member are significant. In an information age, it is essential for any letting agency to have access to the latest news and regulatory changes affecting the sector, and be able to tap into a high level of knowledge and critical support when required.
UKALA membership enables lettings agents to grow and develop professionally, profitably and securely. Its comprehensive package of services and benefits include protection, business development, accreditation, training, information and marketing support.
- SECURITY: UKALA membership includes client money protection, discounted tenancy deposit protection, free tax investigation insurance, discounted tenant referencing checks and membership of an independent redress scheme. Subject to successful application. Terms and conditions apply.
- BUSINESS GENERATION: UKALA membership provides access to the NLA, the UK’s largest landlord association, its 47,000 landlords and their regular meetings, as well as Recognised Agent status and support.
- PROFESSIONAL: UKALA delivers both business and professional development through company and individual training, including free online e-learning modules and discounted courses.
- INFORMATION: UKALA members have access to the free Telephone Advice Line, staffed by industry professionals. Additionally, the UKALA Online Library provides up-to-date technical and practical guidance.
- AWARENESS RAISING: UKALA lobbies Parliament on behalf of the lettings industry. It offers marketing services to promote individual agencies to both landlords and tenants, including UKALA marketing support materials to enhance a company’s premises and profile.
For more information on joining UKALA please check here.