What resources are available to me?
These important documents are available for you to read, print off and download. Click on the document title to download.
- UKALA Terms and Conditions of Membership Applies to all members with effect from 1 January 2018.
- UKALA Code of Practice Applies to all members with effect from 01 November 2016.
- How to create a sub-account to your UKALA membership The lead account holder can add and remove up to 5 sub-accounts per UKALA membership.
- UKALA Accounting Standard Applies to all members with effect from 01 November 2016.
- Template bank letter for use by an applicant This letter can be used by an applicant when writing to their bank to request confirmation about their segregated client accounts.
- Template bank letter for use by a bank This letter should be used by a bank when confirming the segregated client account arrangements on behalf of an applicant.
- UKALA Tax Protection Summary of Cover This summary sets out the significant features, benefits, limitations and exclusions of the UKALA Tax Protection Insurance Scheme.
- UKALA Tax Protection Insurance Policy This document sets out the policy wording of the UKALA Tax Protection Insurance Scheme.
Where can I find UKALA's legal information?