Raising awareness of your business
Promoting a letting agency presents a challenge like almost no other type of business.
In order to succeed you must be adept in promoting your services to not just one, but two diverse target audiences.
How you present your business to landlords AND tenants is critical – you cannot survive without the patronage of both groups. You may use your shop front, to let boards, branded vehicles, promotional literature, direct mail, press and online advertising etc. but marketing to both groups can be time-consuming, expensive and often contradictory! We can help.
- Over 50% of landlords and tenants use an agent in some way
- 1.4 million landlords operate in the UK
- 15,000+ agents competing for this business
Strength through unity
UKALA’s profile is greatly enhanced through the links with the NLA. UKALA provides a full suite of documentation and promotional materials for members to attract more landlords and tenants.
- The NLA regularly takes calls from landlords asking about the NLA’s involvement with agents
- The NLA website attracts an increasing number of visitors to the section ‘Search for a UKALA agent’
- Many UKALA agents promote their business via the NLA website
|No other representative body for letting agents has the ability to reach landlords in this way and offer the potential to generate business opportunities for participating agents.|