Exclusive to NLA members
Do you have an issue with your lettings? Ask the professionals.
As a Full Member, you can call our Advice Line for free. Staffed by a team of experienced landlords, our members say that the Advice Line is one of their most valued benefits.
Calls to the advice line are free and unlimited for NLA Full members.
It is available: Monday to Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
Top Five Landlord Enquiries include:
- How do I go about removing a troublesome tenant?
- What is tenancy deposit protection?
- My tenant's housing benefit payments don't match the rent period. What can I do?
- A student tenant wants to swap with another student, what do I do?
- Do I need a HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) licence?
Every professional advisor offers a wealth of knowledge and experience, so if you need to know more about tenancy deposit protection, HMO’s, dealing with troublesome tenants or your legal responsibilities as a landlord, we’re here to help
Full NLA Members will find the number for the Telephone Advice Line on the back of the NLA Membership Card and Membership Guide, issued to Full Individual, Family and Business Members.
If you require use of the NLA Advice line please join us as a member.