Do you have an issue with your lettings? Ask the professionals
The telephone advice line is staffed by our team of experienced landlords with a wealth of knowledge on landlord-related questions and issues.
Our members say that the Advice Line is one of their most valuable benefits.
The advice line is free and unlimited* to NLA Full members
It is available:
Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Top Five Landlord Enquiries include:
- How do I go about removing a troublesome tenant?
- What is tenancy deposit protection?
- My tenant's housing benefit payments don't match the rent period. What can I do?
- A student tenant wants to swap with another student, what do I do?
- Do I need a HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) license?
|Individual NLA Member||
|Family & Business||Free*|
|Associates & Basic Members||
Upgrade or buy Call Credits
|Non Member||Join as a Member or buy Call Credits|
*Subject to reasonable use Acceptable use policy
Telephone Advice Line
Full NLA Members will find the number for the Telephone Advice Line on the back of the NLA Membership Card and Membership Guide, issued to Full Individual, Family and Business Members.