Website Marketing Manager
About the role
The Website Marketing Manager will support the Marketing team in achieving our membership recruitment and retention objectives. The job holder will be working closely with colleagues in our IT team and supporting senior management, as well as other teams within the Member Engagement and Services Directorate. The job holder will act as the main point of contact for website development agency and will work with internal/external stakeholders to continually improve on website user experience.
About the team
The Website Marketing Manager is in a team of five, reporting to the Head of Marketing, within the Member Services and Engagement Directorate. The team is responsible for managing the NLA’s brand identity across different communication channels and working in collaboration with other teams to drive membership growth figures. We work closely with regions, press and membership colleagues, as well as different external agencies - to ensure we share consistent messaging with our members.
About the National Landlords Association
The National Landlords Association (NLA) is the UK’s leading organisation for private-residential landlords, with 40,000 landlord members, ranging from full-time landlords with large property portfolios to those with just a single letting. We campaign for the legitimate interests of landlords by seeking to influence decision-makers at all levels of government and by making landlords’ collective voice heard in the media. We seek to raise standards in the private-rented sector while aiming to ensure that landlords are aware of their statutory rights and responsibilities.
We’re based in London (Southwark) and have a staff of 70 spread across the country. We’re working to increase our member engagement and grow our membership base.
We pride ourselves on being an open and collaborative organisation, allowing employees to grow and develop their skillsets. We’re committed to supporting staff to do what they do best every day. We have an active social calendar, and provide staff with a generous leave allowance, travel loans, childcare vouchers, pension scheme and flexible working arrangements.
- To be the member champion for the web channel and ensure that the NLA offers the best possible user experience
- To manage the development and performance of the NLA website and its integration with other systems, especially the customer relationship management system
- To work closely with colleagues to deliver a high conversion of prospects to members
- To lead the relationship with the web agency and ensure they deliver effectively and to budget
- Track and measure key metrics and produce regular analysis of data to ensure the user experience is continually optimised
Key skills and experience required
- Proven experience of both the development and the ongoing management of websites with both informational and transactional content
- Working knowledge of Drupal CMS. Should be able to create pages, edit content etc.
- Experience of all aspects of optimising customer journeys.
- Excellent analytics experience including Google Analytics.
- Structured and good attention to detail.
- Positive and “can do” attitude.
- Strong team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Combination of technical competence with commercial understanding.
- Good interpersonal and management skills.
You can view the full job description at the link below.
Click here to apply.
Closing date 2nd November 2018.
No agencies please.
Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
25 Days Holiday, Life cover, Income Protection, Employee Assistance Programme